High potency broad spectrum hemp oil super-charged with Acemannan.
Available in the US Only
Why does it make such a big difference?
The hemp plant makes phytocannabinoids that can help restore balance and homeostasis. Phytocannabinoids work hand-in-hand with other signaling molecules in the hemp plant called terpenes (influence taste and smell) to boost and modulate their individual effects on endocannabinoid receptors.
This is referred to as the Entourage Effect.
What People Are Saying
“Brain fog has lifted and so has my mood! My family is so thankful! I don’t feel bad when I get out of bed. This great tasting oil will be part of my daily habits — and it’s super convenient since I can just add to my water bottle.”
— James T., Iowa
How Entourage² Works
While hemp cannabinoids have taken the early limelight, it is the synergy activated by the terpenes that may steal the show. Each of the terpenes in hemp have their own set of benefits and they also help facilitate and enhance the functions of the cannabinoids. One of the more recent discoveries is the ability of terpenes to help carry cannabinoids across the blood-brain barrier, where the highest concentration of CB1 receptors are located.
Getting phytocannabinoids into the bloodstream is objective #1. Maximizing their impact requires terpenes. Due to their fragile nature, most are destroyed in the extraction process.
New research indicates that adding a specific composition of terpenes back into the product created a more efficacious effect than adding more milligrams of hemp oil.
Adding terpenes can multiply the effect of cannabinoids.
In order for cannabinioids to work, they have to get into your bloodstream. Hemp cannabinoids are large, fat compatible molecules and are not easily absorbed. Approximate absorption rates for oral intake = 10%, sublingual = 20%.
Scientists recently developed a new process that reduces the size of the cannabinoids from 2200 nanometers down to 25 nanometers and then emulsifies them to create hydrophilic (water compatible) molecules. The result?
- 90% absorption rates (oral/sublingual)
- Can be consumed in a drink
- Can be blended with other water compatible nutrients (including natural flavorings)
Certified Organic Broad Spectrum Hemp CBD Oil
Blending full/broad spectrum Hemp oil with fats like MCT, coconut oil, and olive oil can enhance bioavailability 2-3 fold.
Highest Rated Immune Modulating Acemannan
Combining the immune modulating fractions of Acemannan with high quality hemp oil provides a symbiotic impact (1+ 1 = 4) that can dramatically enhance overall immune support.
In a Class of its own
4 Stages of Hemp Oil
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the causes of Hormonal Imbalance?
- Poor Diet– Too much sugar and the lack of healthy fats (building blocks for hormone production) are the two biggest abusers.
- Hormone Replacement Therapies – Most experts believe that HRT’s can override the body’s normal hormonal production, regardless of the source and have shown to increase the risks of blood clots, stroke, glandular disease, heart disease and cancer.
- Toxicity– Chemicals that exist in the things we eat and drink and in the air we breathe are disruptive to our endocrine glands.Pharmaceutical drugs are the biggest offenders.
- Stress– Stress hormones get priority in the body’s production of hormones. Too much stress (physical, emotional, or environmental) can therefore throw off the balancing mechanisms of hormone production in addition to exhausting your adrenal glands.
- Aging and Menopause– As you age and enter into menopause your production of estrogen and testosterone declines, causing hormone imbalance.
What are the health benefits of Diosgenin?
- Hormonal imbalances
- High blood pressure
- High blood sugar levels
- Chronic implant inflammation
- Adrenal fatigue
- Thinning hair
- Unexpected weight gain
- Cancel cell proliferation in hormone-related conditions
- Declining libido
How does Balance compare to synthetic hormones or bioidentical hormones?
Supporters of bioidentical hormones believe they are safer due to their ‘natural’ sourcing. But most experts believe that the risks of both are similar. Overriding the body’s normal hormonal production, regardless of the source, has shown to increase the risks of blood clots, stroke, glandular disease, heart disease and cancer. Phytohormones do not convert to estrogen in the body, but because of their close chemical structures can provide a broad spectrum of health benefits without assuming the risks of Hormone Replacement Therapies.