High potency broad spectrum hemp oil super-charged with Acemannan
Available in the US Only
Why does it make such a big difference?
The hemp plant makes phytocannabinoids that can help restore balance and homeostasis. Phytocannabinoids work hand-in-hand with other signaling molecules in the hemp plant called terpenes (influence taste and smell) to boost and modulate their individual effects on endocannabinoid receptors.
This is referred to as the Entourage Effect.
What People Are Saying
“Brain fog has lifted and so has my mood! My family is so thankful! I don’t feel bad when I get out of bed. This great tasting oil will be part of my daily habits — and it’s super convenient since I can just add to my water bottle.”
— James T., Iowa
How Entourage² Works
While hemp phytocannabinoids have taken the early limelight, it is the synergy activated by the terpenes that may steal the show. Each of the terpenes in hemp have their own set of benefits and they also help facilitate and enhance the functions of the phytocannabinoids. One of the more recent discoveries is the ability of terpenes to help carry phytocannabinoids across the blood-brain barrier, where the highest concentration of CB1 receptors are located.
Getting phytocannabinoids into the bloodstream is objective #1. Maximizing their impact requires terpenes. Due to their fragile nature, most are destroyed in the extraction process.
New research indicates that adding a specific composition of terpenes back into the product created a more efficacious effect than adding more milligrams of hemp oil.
Adding terpenes can multiply the effect of phytocannabinoids.
To work, hemp phytocannabinoids have to get into your blood stream – typical absorption rates for hemp products are only 5-20%. Scientists recently developed an emulsification process to reduce the size of the phytocannabinoid clusters from 2200 nanometers to 25 nanometers, which results in an approximate 90% absorption rate, and the ability to mix Entourage2 into your favorite drinks.
- 300 mgs of phytocannabinoids @ 20% absorption rate = 60 phytocannabinoids per bottle in your bloodstream.
- @ $30 per bottle = $0.50 per absorbed mg of phytocannabinoids.
Evolv Entourage² (1 oz. bottle)
- 280 mgs of emulsified nanosized phytocannabinoids @ 90% absorption rate = 250 mgs of phytocannabinoids per bottle in your bloodstream.
- @ $69 cost per bottle = $0.27 per absorbed mg of phytocannabinoids.
NOTE: Evolv Entourage² (2 oz. bottle) contains 560 mgs of emulsified nano-sized phytocannabinoids
Certified Organic Broad Spectrum Hemp/Phytocannabinoid Oil
Broad spectrum hemp oil contains over 100 naturally occurring compounds including phytocannabinoids, terpenes and other nutrients with 0.0% THC. Evolv Entourage² includes emulsified nano-sized phytocannabinoids for maximum bioavailability.
Highest Rated Immune Modulating Acemannan
Combining the immune modulating fractions of Acemannan with nano-sized hemp phytocannabinoids provides a symbiotic impact (1 + 1 = 4) that can dramatically enhance overall immune support.
Four Stages of Hemp Oil
In a Class of Its Own
The endocannabinoid system is perhaps the most important physiologic system involved in establishing and maintaining human health. The ECS is comprised of cell surface receptor sites, that when supported appropriately can help the body overcome the most significant of life challenges.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the causes of Hormonal Imbalance?
- Poor Diet– Too much sugar and the lack of healthy fats (building blocks for hormone production) are the two biggest abusers.
- Hormone Replacement Therapies – Most experts believe that HRT’s can override the body’s normal hormonal production, regardless of the source and have shown to increase the risks of blood clots, stroke, glandular disease, heart disease and cancer.
- Toxicity– Chemicals that exist in the things we eat and drink and in the air we breathe are disruptive to our endocrine glands.Pharmaceutical drugs are the biggest offenders.
- Stress– Stress hormones get priority in the body’s production of hormones. Too much stress (physical, emotional, or environmental) can therefore throw off the balancing mechanisms of hormone production in addition to exhausting your adrenal glands.
- Aging and Menopause– As you age and enter into menopause your production of estrogen and testosterone declines, causing hormone imbalance.
What are the health benefits of Diosgenin?
- Hormonal imbalances
- High blood pressure
- High blood sugar levels
- Chronic implant inflammation
- Adrenal fatigue
- Thinning hair
- Unexpected weight gain
- Cancel cell proliferation in hormone-related conditions
- Declining libido
How does Balance compare to synthetic hormones or bioidentical hormones?
Supporters of bioidentical hormones believe they are safer due to their ‘natural’ sourcing. But most experts believe that the risks of both are similar. Overriding the body’s normal hormonal production, regardless of the source, has shown to increase the risks of blood clots, stroke, glandular disease, heart disease and cancer. Phytohormones do not convert to estrogen in the body, but because of their close chemical structures can provide a broad spectrum of health benefits without assuming the risks of Hormone Replacement Therapies.