Extra-strength salve with phytocannabinoid rich oil and Evolv Immūn™ (Acemannan)
Available in the US Only
Extra Strength Salve!
Evolv Ease™ offers an easy-to-use, rapid absorption proprietary blend of the Phytocannabinoid Rich Hemp Oil, Acemannan and rich Certified Organic Essential Oils to help soothe and ease discomfort and tension. You will feel the tingle!
PROPRIETARY FORMULA INCLUDES:
- Phytocannabinoid Rich Hemp Oil
- Acemannan aloe vera extract
- Certified Organic Essential Oils
- Transdermal delivery system that insures quick absorption of beneficial ingredients
What People Are Saying
“My hands have begun to ache frequently and after I used Evolv Ease, the aches dissipated, plus my hands are now so much softer.”
— Sharon M., Texas
- Easily applied and absorbed
- Rich emollient moisturizer for more youthful skin
- Eases irritation, soreness and great for pre and post workout
- Help soothe and ease discomfort and tension
- Feel the tingle!
BALMS VS SALVES
In the growing world of hemp topicals, there are many balms and salves. What’s the difference? Most balms sit on the skin and have to be rubbed in, while salves absorb into the skin. Salves are softer than balms and can be applied with a fingertip or small spatula.. Balms contain more beeswax and are harder.
Evolv’s Ease utilizes a transdermal delivery system to optimize the incredible benefits of the phytocannabinoid rich hemp oil and Acemannan which when combined with the benefits of the certified organic essential oils, provides immediate absorption through the skin for a quicker easing of tension and discomfort. That extra tingle adds that special “wow” factor!
Apply to clean skin as needed up to 3-4 times daily.
- Use your finger or spatula to apply the salve on clean skin as needed
- Rub in lightly until absorbed
- Use no more than 3-4 times a day
- Wash hands after applying
Certified Organic Hemp Seed Oil, Certified Organic Sweet Almond Oil, Certified Organic MCT Oil, Menthol, Certified Organic Beeswax, Certified Organic Peppermint Essential Oil, Proprietary Blend [Organically Grown Phytocannabinoid Rich Hemp Oil, DMSO, and Evolv Immūn™ (Acemannan Aloe Extract)].
Store in a cool, dark place.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the causes of Hormonal Imbalance?
- Poor Diet– Too much sugar and the lack of healthy fats (building blocks for hormone production) are the two biggest abusers.
- Hormone Replacement Therapies – Most experts believe that HRT’s can override the body’s normal hormonal production, regardless of the source and have shown to increase the risks of blood clots, stroke, glandular disease, heart disease and cancer.
- Toxicity– Chemicals that exist in the things we eat and drink and in the air we breathe are disruptive to our endocrine glands.Pharmaceutical drugs are the biggest offenders.
- Stress– Stress hormones get priority in the body’s production of hormones. Too much stress (physical, emotional, or environmental) can therefore throw off the balancing mechanisms of hormone production in addition to exhausting your adrenal glands.
- Aging and Menopause– As you age and enter into menopause your production of estrogen and testosterone declines, causing hormone imbalance.
What are the health benefits of Diosgenin?
- Hormonal imbalances
- High blood pressure
- High blood sugar levels
- Chronic implant inflammation
- Adrenal fatigue
- Thinning hair
- Unexpected weight gain
- Cancel cell proliferation in hormone-related conditions
- Declining libido
How does Balance compare to synthetic hormones or bioidentical hormones?
Supporters of bioidentical hormones believe they are safer due to their ‘natural’ sourcing. But most experts believe that the risks of both are similar. Overriding the body’s normal hormonal production, regardless of the source, has shown to increase the risks of blood clots, stroke, glandular disease, heart disease and cancer. Phytohormones do not convert to estrogen in the body, but because of their close chemical structures can provide a broad spectrum of health benefits without assuming the risks of Hormone Replacement Therapies.